18th June 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges offering Ph.D in Chemistry in Kerala with or without entrance exam?

HELLO
I completed my pg in biochemistry and i would like to join phd.
I attend csir net exam two times. But my bad luck i don,t got it.
now i want to know about the colleges offering phd in biochemistry
in kerala with or without entrance exam????

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  2. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  3. Colleges offering PhD in Chemistry through distance course?
  4. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  6. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  7. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  8. Colleges in Mumbai which are offering PhD in Management?
  9. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  10. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  11. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  12. List of colleges offering M.Sc Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  14. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  15. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  17. List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Kerala?
  18. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
6th November 2014, 05:50 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: List of the colleges offering Ph.D in Chemistry in Kerala with or without entrance exam?

You cannot get admission in Ph.D program without participating in any entrance exam. Apart from CSIR, there are many entrance exams conducted all over in India. You want to pursue Ph.D in Biochemistry in Kerala then you should try in Amala Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS). This institute is located in Thrissur. I am giving you details of this institute.

Amala Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS)
Address: Amala Nagar P.O , Thrissur-680555.

Eligibility criteria

Candidates must have postgraduation degree with research fellowship from UGC/CSIR or qualified candidates in national level competitive test such as, GATE, NET, ICMR.

OR

Candidates who has postgraduation degree in Life Science with 1st class and passed the Ph.D registration entrance test of University of Calicut or Mahatma Gandhi University.

OR

Candidates who have passed postgraduation and M.Phil.

This is the only institute in Kerala which offers Ph.D program in Biochemistry.
4th December 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering Ph.D in Chemistry in Kerala with or without entrance exam?

Hello
I compteted my Pg in medical biochemistr.i want to know the list of university offering Phd in medical faculty
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?