18th June 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Which materials to use for preparation of TCS?

My target is to take a chalange in inovation.need a job for that ,my choice is tcs.so tell me which meterial is need to become a tcs tians .And also tell me what kind of question asked by tcs

12th July 2014, 03:10 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which materials to use for preparation of TCS?

TCS is not the only company which gives you challenging jobs for innovations there are others as well but if you are really interested in TCS then go ahead and prepare well for it to get the job. There are 3 major rounds followed for the selection of fresh candidate in TCS which are as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

Aptitude test will consists of 35 questions to attend in one hour 20 mins with negative marking for every wrong answer. So, make sure you attend only those questions which you are sure with the answer. Very important thing to be noted when preparing for the aptitude test is that make sure you understand the pattern of questions followed and prepare for them accordingly. I have attached some of previous year model papers of TCS in this post to just start with the pattern flow understanding of the aptitude test.

After you clear the aptitude test you will be called for Technical round which you can clear if you have good knowledge on the basic core subjects which you have, right after technical round will be HR round which will test only your communication skills and if you are good at it then you are already in to TCS as a employee

I have attaches several other supportive materials which will help for your interview preparations. Just go through it and start your preparations right away..
Attached Files
File Type: zip TCS APTI+HR.zip(2.80 MB, 319 views)
File Type: zip HR+INTERVIEW.zip(81.8 KB, 146 views)
File Type: zip TCS.zip(674.9 KB, 144 views)
File Type: zip TCS2.zip(223.8 KB, 130 views)
File Type: doc 451 sample Questions(TCS).doc(198.0 KB, 204 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 280 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 241 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 194 views)
File Type: pdf The Everything Practice Interview Book Be prepared for any question.pdf(6.57 MB, 258 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 212 views)
24th June 2015, 06:47 PM
sairam0123

Default Re: Which materials to use for preparation of TCS?

Hello.

The interview is conducted into phases listed below:-

-> Aptitude Round.
-> Technical Interview Round.
-> HR Interview Round.
NOTE:- Every round is elimination round.
You should have good command in English.

Here listed below i am providing the website and pdf which will be helpful to you:-

www.fresherworld.com
www.indiabix.com

I hope you got it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip (www.entrance-exam.net)-HR+INTERVIEW.zip(81.8 KB, 45 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?