18th June 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in GRE after 2nd year of B.Tech?

Sir
At present i have completed b.tech 2nd year 2nd semister ,
i have some confusion in appearing the gre examination.
Do i have any chance to appear for the gre examination
after completion of b.tech 2nd year?????

22nd October 2014, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in GRE after 2nd year of B.Tech?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is administrated by the Educational Testing Service (ETS). To get admission in some foreign or English speaking countries universities, you need to appear for the GRE examination. Based upon GRE examination score, you will get admission in the universities of foreign countries.

Yes, you can appear for GRE examination even after 2nd year of B.Tech because there is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear for the GRE examination. But, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria required for admission in the course for which are applying in the foreign universities. But, I suggest you to appear for GRE examination after completion of your B.Tech 3rd year or when you are appearing for B.Tech 4th year because the GRE score will be valid for a period of five years. If you appear for GRE examination after B.Tech 2nd year, you need to wait for two more years to go abroad and that two years validity of GRE score will be wasted. So, its best to appear for GRE examination after completion of your B.Tech 3rd year or when you are appearing for B.Tech 4th year, so, that your GRE examination score will be valid for a period of five years and you can apply for admission in foreign universities.
1st December 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear in GRE after 2nd year of B.Tech?

I am in btech 2nd year...i.e. 4th sem and i want to prepare for gre exam....i want to know how to prepare for gre exam from 2nd year??
what schedule should i follow?? how to study??kindly guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?