18th June 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?

sir
my ielts score is 5.5 with 85 %in my
BE(electronics and communication engg)
is ther is a chance for me to get admission
in german universities if yse then what universities..???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  2. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  7. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
  8. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  9. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission? -- [New]
  10. How to pursue master in Avionics or Navigation? I am a student in BS Avionics
  11. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  12. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  13. Can I apply universities by sending them IELTS score later?
  14. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  15. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  16. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
13th June 2015, 11:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?

There are very less institutes which accept a score of 5.5 band in IELTS for admission in post graduation course. Most of the German Universities consider score of 6 or above in IELTS since the number of applicants is huge owing to huge competition level. The universities which accepts a score of 5.5 band in IELTS are :

1)University of Mannheim
Address:
68131 Mannheim, Germany

2) University of Bonn
Address:
Regina-Pacis-Weg 3,
53113 Bonn, Germany

3)Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
Address:
Professor-Huber-Platz 2,
80539 München, Germany

4)Free University of Berlin
Address:
Kaiserswerther Strate 16-18,
14195 Berlin, Germany
11th August 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?

Hi sir I Sankar completed my B.E Aeronautical engineering with 7.5 CGPA. I would like to do my Master of science in Aerospace, Germany.My IELTS score is 5.5bands. (if suppose the band score is not up to the required level i.e <6 can i get my admission over there) and I heard that some universities doesn't need the scores if we did our bachelor degree and board exams in the medium of English i don't know whether it is true or not .Will u pls suggest me some Universities I don't want an extra semester for english language
1) what will be the cost of the course?
2) can I apply for the scholarship?
3) after completion of my master will I able to get my job in core field

Will i get admission in good german universities with this criteria ?????????

Waiting for your update sir
Thanks
12th January 2018, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is mandeep singh and I did graduation in bachelor of arts with 52% in 2015 and I have also 5.5 band score in IELTS. Am I eligible for getting admission in public universities of Germany? ??
3rd May 2021, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir
my ielts score is 5.5 with 65 %in my
BE(Mechanical engg)
is ther is a chance for me to get admission
in german universities if yse then what universities..???
17th December 2021, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Is 5.5 score eligible for an admission in Berlin?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?