18th June 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?

Hello
What exactly are gre and toefl?
For how many marks are they conducted for?
On what basis selections are done for doing ms in usa?
How to get scolarships to do ms in us?

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  3. Can I get Tata Scholarship to do MS in USA after scoring 1010 in GRE, 83 in TOEFL and 71.83 in B.Tech?
  4. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  5. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  6. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  7. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA? -- [New]
  8. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  9. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  10. For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?
  11. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  12. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  13. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  15. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  16. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  17. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  18. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
1st November 2014, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Test. It is a standardised test that one need to appear for getting admission in united states. TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is a standardised test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers who wish to enroll in U.S. universities. There is no restriction on the number of attempts to appear for GRE and TOEFL examination. You can appear as many times as you wish and to get scholarship you need to apply for the universities before the last date of scholarship application submission form..
6th November 2016, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?

I got 58%marks in b.tech mechanical
I want to peraue ms in material science am i eligible or not if i got best gre score and there is any shcolorships with best gre score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?