18th June 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?

hello sir/mam,
i'm mohan babu, i did bachelor engineering
in electrical and electronics engineering.
i want to do MS in USA.
what test i want to take GRE OR toefl

24th June 2014, 12:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?

You need to appear for both GRE and TOEFL to get admission in the US universities in order to pursue MS course. Most of the US universities selects students on the basis of scores in the above two exams apart from the career record and resume. GRE is to test your aptitude, verbal ability and subject knowledge whereas TOEFL is to test your English proficiency.
16th August 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?

I completed my master's degree in applied mathematics and I want to pursue mtech from cse can I eligible to take part in gre with Computer science.
25th May 2022, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

toefl exam alone qualify for ms degree without gre exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?