18th June 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?

Hello
I cleared my 12th this month
I am a MP Board Student). ;-)

My main Question here is am i eligible for Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

My Score are for
10th - 76%
11th - 67% (took it to lighty) (PCM)
12th - 84% (i think i wil get this much)(PCM)

16th August 2016, 12:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?

Yes, you are eligible for Massachusetts Institute of Technology with the educational portfolio held by you. However, in order to get admission in MIT, USA, you need to score very high marks in the entrance exams and interview round. If aspiring for undergraduate course, then you need to appear and score well in the entrance exams like SAT and TOEFL/IELTS. Apart from this you need to have good resume and perform well in the interview to secure a seat in MIT,USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?