19th June 2014, 02:33 AM
dharampalr

Am I eligible for CDSE, UES, Indian Army entrance exam? I am pursuing mechanical engineering 3rd year

sir iam dharampal raut.pursuing mechanical engineering 3rd year.i can eligiale foe CDSE,UES.INDIAN ARMY entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  2. How can I join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What's the procedure to join UES for girls? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical branch
  4. UES exam for 3rd year Mechanical student for joining Indian Navy or Merchant Navy?
  5. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  6. Am I eligible for UES or any other officer level entry exam for Navy or Army or Air Force having a year drop in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to join Indian army for BCA student?
  8. How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech from Mechanical Stream in 3rd year? Procedure to join Indian Army? I have scored 70%
  9. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Procedure to join Indian Army through UES for girls?
  11. Procedure to join Indian Army for 3rd year B.E(E&Tc)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for Indian Navy through SSB in UES while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Am I eligible for SSB?
  13. How to join NDA in Army if I am a student of B.A 2nd year
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army after passing 1 subject in 3rd semester of WBUT
  15. Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 58%?
  16. How to join Indian Army after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering from AP?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Army or Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Aeronautical Engineering?
19th June 2014, 10:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CDSE, UES, Indian Army entrance exam? I am pursuing mechanical engineering 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharampalr View Post
sir iam dharampal raut.pursuing mechanical engineering 3rd year.i can eligiale foe CDSE,UES.INDIAN ARMY entrance exam.
No , 3rd year student are not eligible for CDS exam but 4th year student are eligible .

CDS stand for Combined Defence Service exam .This exam is conduct twice time ina year.UPSC conduct this exam.Details of this exam is given below.

1. For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.

2. For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering for CDSE and Degree in Engineering or B.Sc. ( with Physics or Mathematics ) for NCC entry.

3. For Air Force Academy : Degree of recognized University ( with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level ) or Bachelor of Engineering.

Age criteria for CDS Exam-

19-24 Years Indian Military Academy
19-22 Years Naval Academy
19-23 Years Air Force Academy
19-25 Years Officers’ Training Academy

For more details About CDS exam please visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th June 2014, 02:59 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CDSE, UES, Indian Army entrance exam? I am pursuing mechanical engineering 3rd year

You can opt for the Indian Army as you are eligible after completion of the degree. You can join the Technical Entry scheme and university entry scheme. You can also join Indian Military Academy or Officers Training Academy after completion of graduation. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?