28th May 2010, 11:08 AM
nish_18592

Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?

When will the admission forms for medical be given in gujarat? From where to get forms in rajkot ? I have guj + theory 90.8 . Which college should I prefer ? can i get free seat in rajkot medical college ? how to do registration ? how councelling is done ? is it necessary to go to b.j. medical college to sumit and connform the admission twice ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?
  3. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  4. What is the date of sale of B.Ed forms in state college of Patiala? I have scored 65% in Bsc Medical in PU
  5. Cutoff marks to get admission in medical college in Gujarat
  6. How to prepare for CS executive program exam? Syllabus of it? Eligibility criteria and date of sale of the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which government colleges offer BSc forensic science and criminology? What is the fees in private colleges?
  8. Last date of submission of NATA exam form? From where to get the forms from Himatnagar Gujarat?
  9. List of cheapest medical colleges in Gujarat along with their fee structure? -- [New]
  10. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  11. How are the merit marks calculated in Gujarat Medical Entrance exam?
  12. How much minimum is required in GUJCET to apply for admission?
  13. CBSE student can get admission in MBBS course in Gujarat? Process of admission?
  14. Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?
  15. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  16. What is the date of B.Ed forms sale of state college of Patiala? Can I get admission in state college of Patiala?
  17. Cut off marks to get admission in Gujarat Medical College?
  18. How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping track of various subjects and study hours?
31st May 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?

what is the timing for submitting the application form for the medical stream?
17th June 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?

i am kinjal vaghani studing in b.h.m.s. can i get addmision in to surat gov. in m.b.b.s.? how?
12th May 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

which date i can collect admission form?
9th January 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I want details of government and private dental colleges in Gujarat along with telephone nos. and full address. I would also like to have the admission process along with fee structure and cut off percentage for admission in each dental college.
2nd June 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I am residential of Vapi. From where can I get form for medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?