20th June 2014, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of PG Diploma in Clinical Research at ICRI? Date of entrance test and fee structure?

sir, i am a b.pharm student & i am interested in part time pg diploma in clinical research from ICRI. what will be its admission procedure & date of entrance test. what will be its fee structure. i am waiting for your answer.
pooja

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of PG diploma part time course in clinical research in ICRI Hyderabad? What type of job is available after completing the course?
  2. Fee structure for icri courses?
  3. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  4. ICRI entrance test procedure for Clinical Research, previous years question papers and syllabus
  5. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  6. Masters in clinical research from icri hyderabad: Syllabus and Sample test papers?
  7. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. scope after clinical research course?
  9. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  10. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  11. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  12. Is there any MSc in Clinical Research in ICRO Ahmedabad Campus? What is the fee structure and from where to get the prospectus? Is it better than MSc Biotech?
  13. Application form and syllabus for ICRI entrance exam 2011 in Clinical research?
  14. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  15. Can I get admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research having done BHMS with 68%? Fee structure for this course?
  16. Starting salary package in clinical research in ICRI Ahmedabad?
  17. M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology
  18. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
18th July 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of PG Diploma in Clinical Research at ICRI? Date of entrance test and fee structure?

Sir,I'm a post graduate in zoology and would like to join the part time course in healthcare management in icri.i would like to know the admission procedure for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?