20th June 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Sir
I gave done diploma in electronics and
telecommunication at chandwad
now I want to do Marine engineering,
so can I get admission in second year
of btech Marine engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  2. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  3. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  7. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  8. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  9. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  10. How to take admission in B.E Automobile engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 70%
  11. How may I get details about rules an regulations at government polytechnic Ahmednagar? I'm doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and in 5th sem
  12. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  13. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  14. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma
  17. How to do Aviation in Telecommunication Engineering after passing 2nd year diploma ECE
  18. How to get admission in 2nd year degree after securing 72% marks in diploma in electronics and communication trade
9th October 2014, 09:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech second year after completion of the Diploma course. To get in admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). After qualifying the LEET exam, based on your entrance exam rank and the branch you have selected at the time if counseling, you will be allotted a seat un the particular college. I suggest you to select the same branch in the B.Tech course in which branch you have completed the Diploma course.
14th July 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Can I get admission to marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?