20th June 2014, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

When the admission of diploma in Industrial Health will be started? Fee structure of the course?

sir
what is the distance course admissin date
and fees for diploma in industrial health?????
please tell me as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  2. How much marks are needed to get into IIT Madras?
  3. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  4. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  5. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  6. Can I get admission in COEP Pune after scoring 76.82% in diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list and fee structure?
  7. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  8. What is the BCA course fee structure? What is the last date of admission in MGC?
  9. What is the BCA fee structure? Last date for admission in MGC?
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  12. How to join B.Tech in Aeronautical in Delhi after pursuing diploma in M.E? What is the procedure and the fee structure of B.Tech?
  13. Is it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing Diploma? Procedure for admission and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure for admission in first year diploma civil in government polytechnic Nashik?
  15. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  16. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  17. What is the fee structure for IFBI course? When will this course be started?
  18. How to take admission in Gujarat after completing diploma from Birla Institute Pilani in IT branch with 73%? What is the fee structure?
29th June 2022, 11:44 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the admission of diploma in Industrial Health will be started? Fee structure of the course?

This is a one year post-graduation course. The admission process for this course is both merit based and on the basis of entrance exam (Depending on the university). The average fee for this course ranges between 10,000 to 60,000. The mandatory eligibility for this course is a graduation degree in the relevant subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?