20th June 2014, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?

Sir,
am completed agriculture diploma in svu .
I tried to join ag bsc.
Plz give me details abt diploma basic
ag bsc colleges also fee details. .

Related Questions:
  1. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  2. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  3. List of the agriculture BSc colleges? What is the fee structure in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  7. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  8. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  9. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  10. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  11. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics? Fee structure for this course?
  12. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  13. Best colleges for B.Sc(Agriculture or Horticulture) after PU with 56%? Fee structure for the same?
  14. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  15. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  16. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  17. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautical engineering?
  18. Information about BSc Engineering? I am a diploma Holder
11th June 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?

List of the colleges in mumbai with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder
11th June 2015, 06:10 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?

You can not do B.Sc agriculture after diploma in agriculture but you can take admission into B.Tech Agriculture Engineering through LEET exam.

Eligibility for B.Sc Agriculture:

You should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Agriculture as one of subjects.

Minimum age is 17 years.

Every agriculture university offering B.Sc agricultural and B.Tech Agricultural.

You have to crack Common entrance test which is conducted by state agriculture university.
12th June 2015, 05:12 PM
Devdatta Divekar

List of colleges offering Bsc in agriculture:
Vaikunth Mehta National Institute (Vamnicom), Pune
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Pune
Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur
25th May 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

How many marks should in ts polytechnic entrance exam to take b. SC agriculture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?