20th June 2014, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?

hello
i wanted to ask u a question ??
I've actually completed my 3 yrs. diploma in hardware and networking, and i want to know that will i be able to do b tech in computer science and engineering (i.e in SOFTWARE FIELD) after that or is it necessary to do 3 yrs. diploma in computer science and engineering( software) only, except diploma in hardware and networking before doing b tech.
PLZ guys do help me
THANX for your precious time consumed here
and thanx in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  2. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  3. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  4. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  5. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  6. Am I eligible for undergraduate program? I've completed SSC and diploma
  7. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  8. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  9. Can arts students apply for BCA? I have completed computer hardware and networking
  10. What should I do to join in Mechanical field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in CSE and working in Hardware & Networking department of Hero Motors?
  11. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce?
  12. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  13. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. eligibility for TTA exam
  15. Can I do the course of hardware and networking after completing 12th from Arts?
  16. Which course is available for me after completing B.Com and Hardware and Networking course?
  17. Will I be eligible for WASE program after completing diploma in E&C?
  18. correspondence diploma mba course? details?
8th May 2015, 04:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?

To study B.Tech (CSE) course, you must have completed your 3 years Diploma course in Computer Science Engineering. Since, you have pursued 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking, it is not possible to study B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) course. Only candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Computer Science Engineering from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?