20th June 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Biotechnologiest in India? List of best colleges in Tamil Nadu and Banks providing Education Loan for them?

I want become a biotechnologiest,what is scope of this course in india?plz send me list of best college of in tamilnadu, which banks can provides the education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  3. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  4. Best chemical industry in Tamilnadu? What is the range of salary?
  5. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  6. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  7. Recognized university in which I can do Ph.D after completing MSc Computer Science?
  8. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  9. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure, scope and job opportunities?
  10. Information regarding the list of colleges offering Astro Physics course in Tamil Nadu? What will be the career scope for this course?
  11. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  12. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure? What is the scope and the job opportunities? Is there any special program for nanotech?
  13. List of self financing MBBS medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  14. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Colleges for M.Tech through distance education in Mechanical engineering from Tamil Nadu?
  16. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  17. Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?
  18. List of the colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure and job opportunities?
22nd June 2014, 01:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Biotechnologiest in India? List of best colleges in Tamil Nadu and Banks providing Education Loan for them?

Banks provide education loan to the students of any reputed institute easily. For other institutes, it seeks information regarding the institution, its recognition and approvals, placement record, student's academic background and family income. The colleges in Tamil Nadu where you can get education loan easily are :-

-University departments of Anna University Chennai, ACT campus (A.C. College of -Technology - Chennai)
-P.S.G. College of Technology- Coimbatore
-Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering - Sriperumbadur,Kancheepuram
-Government College of Technology- Coimbatore
-St.Joseph's College of Engineering - Sholinganallur, Chennai [Kanchipuram(Dist)]
-Kumaraguru College of Technology - Coimbatore
-Mepco Schlenk Engineering College - Virudhunagar
-University Departments of Anna University, Tiruchirappalli
-Jeppiaar Engineering College - Sholinganallur, Chennai
-Bannari Amman Institute of Technology - Sathyamangalam, Erode

After completing graduation in Biotechnology,you have options like higher studies or job opportunities in Government as well as in Private Sector.Higher studies will help you in getting better jobs.You can pursue higher studies like phD in this field and perform various research works.This branch includes dealing with the usage of living organisms and bio processes in the field of Engineering ,Technology and Medicine,So you can apply for various jobs in Pharmaceutical Industries.

-Some of the Companies like:
Dabur
Hindustan Unilever
Cipla
Rossari Biotech India Pvt Ltd
Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd , etc

In these companies you can apply for following posts:
Marketing Manager
Quality Control Officer
Production-in-charge

-Government career after B Tech in Biotechnology:

After completing the Post Graduation in this field you can apply for jobs in several Government sector institutes for various posts like Scientist or Engineer Posts and apart from this you can also apply for:-
-Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology ( CCBM )
-National Brain Research Center
-National Institute of Oceanography

For the posts in these institutes you have to write the entrance exam conducted by corresponding institutes,after completing the exam if you are selected you will be called for Interview and you can get job.

-List of top companies in India:
Southern Petrochemical Industries Ltd
Serum Institute of India
Panacea Biotech
Piramal Healthcare
Biocon
Cipla
Ranbaxy
Wockhardt Limited
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
Indian Immunologicals
Godrej
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?