20th June 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?

hello respected sir/madam i am just searching for some scholarship available in net i saw ur web it impress me lot & i think this web help me to get scholarship so i want to know how to apply i am ready to submit my record,markscard. Inspite of all these i wanted to know wheather scholarship are available in karnataka or not., i am fully hoping for good response as to get scholarship from you. If not then any facility of low rate education loan?

29th January 2017, 04:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?

There are scholarships available for various category of students and for various courses as well. However, it is not possible for us to give you detailed information on the scholarships for which you are eligible unless you specify your educational qualification or the course you are currently enrolled in. You can comment below with the details and we will revert with detailed response on the same. You can also opt for education loan to meet the expense of your course. SBI offers the lowest rate of interest but with stricter norms. Usually the rate of interest for education loan fluctuates in the range of 12-13.5 percent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?