20th June 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?

sir ,
i m 2nd year btech ECE student n m willing to
do an internship or any other summer training.
my 4th semester will be over soon.
so can u plz help me for the summer trainings or internship..!!

28th June 2014, 03:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?

First of all, speaking about the current job conditions. The job sector of the engineering aspirants lies in the hands of IT sector. IT sector is the major recruiting field. Electronics in India is still in its infant stage since we do not have a single fab lab till now. The companies in India in electronics sector are limited and recruit very less candidates, mostly of which are from Tier-1 institutes of the country which involves IITs and NITs.

Hence it is recommendable that you pursue training in the software domain preferably Java, Android or DotNet which are the most demanding fields in the software domain. This will help you to get jobs in the software companies. And side by side prepare for the GATE exam to enhance the core knowledge based on which you can go for the core companies and PSUs. You can do the training in companies like Hp, Globsyn, HCL or go for global certification courses from Microsoft and Oracle.

In the winter vacations, you can go for training in the companies of your domain to get an experience in your domain. You can do training in BSNL by pursuing course on Advanced Telecom or Doordarshan or PSUs. Then in the summer vacations of third year you can go for internship to get a work experience.
16th March 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?

I am a b tech student studying in a central university.My 6th Sem will be soon finished by April 2015.I want to do summer training on summer vacation given to us upto june last week.
Sir can you please suggest some internships .
4th September 2015, 05:36 PM
rameshdiwakar

I thing you can join Internship programme for ECE. It is beneficial for your career.
20th February 2016, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

We,the group of seven students of B.Tech(civil)-2nd year under Kiit University,Odisha are interested to undertake summer training course on Construction or structural design engineering course. The details procedure needed.
7th March 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I am ECE 2nd year student at NIT Calicut.
What are my oppurtunities for summer internship?
29th July 2017, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year b tech student and am interested in doing an internship I finished my 2nd year BE In ECE
In this year. Now I have vacation.
So I kindly request you to help me for the internship.
Please call me back 8073185117 or send me a mail.
My email id : [email protected]
17th January 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a btech 2nd year student pursuing in ECE branch and have interest in programming.
What kind of summer internship should I do?
9th March 2020, 01:22 PM
lalit.singhh

If you are looking for a summer training internship program then CETPA Infotech is the best for you.

CETPA Infotech organizes summer training for engineering students but the non-technical trainees can also join the training sessions.

CETPA provides an extremely conducive and friendly environment to help the process of training. Our company is involved in giving exceptional training. As well as we are dedicated to the profession of the freshers who have been seeing for an opportunity to start their tomorrow with leading organizations in various areas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?