20th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?

sir ,
i am student of btech 5th sem from RGPV university
and i want to know that the whole
procedure about how we r apply for internship in dlf.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  2. Where can I pursue Winter Internship programme? I am a student of 5th semester pursuing B.Tech IT
  3. Can i do internship in DLF while being a 2nd year Civil B.Tech student?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF?
  5. What is the procedure to join internship at L&T, IISC, DLF?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  7. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  8. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  9. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I get information about internship programs available for a B.Tech(ECE) 5th sem student?
  12. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?
  13. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  14. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  15. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. Procedure of 21 days training in DLF or Supertech after 6th semester?
  17. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  18. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
16th September 2016, 10:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?

As per your request I have given the detailed procedure for applying internship in DLF being a B.Tech 5th semester student.

Eligibility:

You should be a student of B.Tech/B.E engineering from a reputed university.

You should have obtained minimum 60% marks in your previous semesters of B.Tech course.

If you have any backlog, then I am sorry to say that you are not allowed for the internship programme.

Applying process:

Contact the training and placement cell of your college and get a permission letter regarding the internship in DLF and you can contact the HR department of DLF through your college.

Get a NOC from the college, prepare a resume and send them along with the letter to the HR department of DFL. In the letter mention the department in which you want to do your training.

If they selects your resume, then you will be called for interview. After clearing the interview and other formalities, you will be allowed to become an intern in DLF.
11th July 2021, 12:03 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?

Procedure:-
You would need to mail For internship in DLF drop your resume through email at [email protected]

Hyderabad Address:-
DLF, Building ,8th floor ,Block 3, Gachibowli , Hyderabad,Telangana , India

For other details visit their website https://www.dlf.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?