20th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?

hello sir,
i am a student of B.E.3rd year(EC).i am looking for summer training inst in MP. i want to do internship in good inst or compnies of my stream but i dont have enough knowledge about these compines.so i request you to provide me a list of some good institutes and compnies name where i can do my internship.please send this information

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  2. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  5. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  6. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  7. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  11. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student? -- [New]
  12. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  13. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  14. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  15. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  16. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  17. List of companies for summer training or internship?
  18. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
26th June 2014, 11:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?

Internship is the most important part of modern education system especially in the professional courses after which students get employment in various companies. It not only acts as a benefit for the student but also for the entire company. In most of the institutions, who are conducting various professional courses, they have made internship as compulsory inorder to get the degree. Various institutes have termed it as a credit course.

Your desire of pursuing an internship in your winter vacation is really appreciable. This is because it will not only make your resume more appealing but also will give you a clear cut idea about the professional arena. It will make you enlighten with the principles of professionalism and you will experience professional pressure which can be extremely handy in your future professional life.

Since you are from Electronics and Communication background, so you have a wide scope of doing internship in Madhya Pradesh. You can get industrial training in various good companies which has a training center in Madhya Pradesh. You can go for both core as well as IT companies for training or internships.

The companies where you can pursue internships or industrial training are →
- Various public sector units.
- Steel plants
- Power and hydroelectricity plants
- Private telecom companies like Idea, Airtel, Reliance
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- D-Link
- CISCO
- Railways
- Siemens

You can pursue training programmes as well as go for field visits and undertake various projects. You can also go for companies in the IT and other fields like :-
- Hp
- HCL
- IBM
- Various Consultancies
- Pepsico
- LinkedIN (Outside MP)
- Inter (Outside MP)
- EUREKA FORBES
- FUTURE GROUP Co

You need to apply either through some reference person (preferably employee) or through application to the chairman of the HR department of the concerned company. If advertisement of training is given by the company then its fine,you can apply directly with the application form else you need to contact the HR department of the concerned company or the customer support of the concerned company online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?