20th June 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Winter Internship cum Training programme in any government organization at Kolkata for B.Tech ECM 3rd year student?

hello
I,am a student of B.TECH(ECM) 3rd yr from SMIT, Sikkim ,interested in winter internship training at kolkata . along with 8 more students from SMIT. course should be related to my branch. Request forward details of course conducted by reputed Firm/company preferably Govt Org. thank you. with warm regards. Jayadrath nandy

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  2. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  4. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  5. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  6. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student? -- [New]
  8. Summer training programme in a Govt Organization on VLSI in May-June?
  9. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  11. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  12. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  13. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  14. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for Winter Training in CESE Kolkata? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  16. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
  17. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  18. Where can I apply for internship in Kolkata?
28th June 2014, 02:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Winter Internship cum Training programme in any government organization at Kolkata for B.Tech ECM 3rd year student?

ECM is one of the best branches of engineering and it is believed that this branch will have high demand in the future world. However, the field of electronics is still at its infant stage in modern India, hence the scope and opportunities of this world are less. Internship opportunities are very difficult to get. This is because companies prefer candidates from the top institutes of the country or they recruit interns on the recommendations of high ranking employees.

However, you can try for the start-ups and small organizations which are business partners of large organizations. You can try for internship in :-

- IBM
- Globsyn
- TCS
- Deloitte
For more internship opportunities you can refer to the below mentioned links.

letsintern.com
twenty19.com
10th November 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Winter Internship cum Training programme in any government organization at Kolkata for B.Tech ECM 3rd year student?

I'm a B.Tech.(EE) second year student from WBUT.
I want to know the companies or organisations offering winter training related to my stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?