20th June 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?

sir
i am student of 3rd year btech civil.
i want to internship or training.
so send me list of companies.
waiting for your reply
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  2. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  3. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  4. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  5. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  6. What are the civil companies offering IPT programmes
  7. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  8. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  9. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  10. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How should I join internship programme if I am a civil engineering student?
  12. List of companies offering implant training this month for B.E Civil Engineering students?
  13. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  14. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  15. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  16. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  18. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
26th June 2014, 11:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?

It is good to see you aspiring for summer training right after the completion of your third year of engineering. The modern market has changed a lot where the IT recruiters are dominating. Hence the opportunities for the core students is very less. In this scenario, doing extra courses apart from the main course of study is definitely a good weapon to get an edge over the other competitors.

There are various companies where you can pursue training. The companies are as follows :-
- Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs)
- Steel plants
- Power Plants
- BSNL
- Railways
- Construction Companies
- Cement Companies
15th March 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?

Sir
I am student of 3rd year btech civil .
I want to internship or training.
So send me the the list of companies which offering the summer training for civil engg.. N also the processer how to get a training call letter ..
Thanks u
16th March 2015, 06:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i am student of 3rd year btech civil.
i want to internship or training.
so send me list of companies.
waiting for your reply
thank you
List of companies for internship of B.E in Civil Engineering :-

1. C&B Electronics Private Limited, #144, 3rd Floor, KHB Colony, 60ft Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4110 4050

2. Micro Embedded Solutions, Gangamma Thimmaiah Chotari Kalyana Mantapa
1st Main Road, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 092428 38716

3. Digidon India Labs (Head Office), 1st A Main Road, Stage II, Kengeri Satellite Town
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097402 60066

4. Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, 1st Main Road, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098458 76319

5. Dubas Engineering Private Limited, 1a 347, 2nd Stage, 6th Cross, Btm Layout, Bilekahalli, Off Bannerghata Road, Bilekahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2668 3464
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?