20th June 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship at ISRO for M.Sc Biochemistry student?

Hello Sir,

Im Dharaniyambigai, doing my M.Sc Biochemistry. As per the academic curriculum i need undergo job training for a period of 1 month. So, i wonder to what extent a candidate like me with a life science (biochemistry) background can enter ISRO for an internship? If yes, may i know the procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  2. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  3. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  7. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  10. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  11. Any summer internship program available in ISRO? Can B.Tech Electrical Engineering students apply for it?
  12. Procedure and requirements for internship in ISRO?
  13. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  14. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  15. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  16. How to do summer internship from Tata Motors? What is the procedure to apply for same?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  18. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
30th September 2017, 11:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship at ISRO for M.Sc Biochemistry student?

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship at ISRO for Master's Degree candidates:

There is a certain procedure to apply for Summer Internship at ISRO. Internships are available for Post Graduate and Undergraduate students.

You can apply for Summer Internship as Trainees and your application must be routed through your college administrative office.

>> In general, individual applications are not allowed. So you are required to contact the administrative office of your college and then apply from there

>> Internship request must be mailed to the HR Department of ISRO before 4 or 5 months of the Internship period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?