20th June 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?

sir
i am pursuing b-tech ,right now i am in 2nd year ,ECE, NIT surat, and interested in doing summer internship cum training, so kindly inform me regarding the procedure for applying in NTPC. well i am also interested in bsnl. till date i have only applied for 15 days industrial training in essar(telecommunication).so please inform me regarding where i should apply and how i should apply?Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  2. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  4. How to apply for summer or Internship training while in 2nd year ECE?
  5. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  6. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  8. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  9. How to do summer training from NTPC after doing 2nd year B.Tech in mechanical?
  10. List of institutions offering Summer Internship program for 3rd year engineering student?
  11. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  13. How to do summer training in NTPC after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE?
  14. What's the procedure to apply for a summer training in NTPC, Bhagalpur for B.Tech(2nd year, ECE stream) students?
  15. How to apply for summer internship after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE?
  16. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  17. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech. -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining?
26th June 2014, 11:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training after completion of your second year of engineering. In order to pursue training in NTPC, first of all you need to get the NOC letter from your college. You can get this by either contacting the dean or the training and placement cell of your college. After that you need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch of NTPC. You can take help of any employee in the concerned branch for this purpose. Get to know all the formalities to be completed from the HR manager.

Then submit the completely filled application form with the NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees to the HR department. Then they will give the date of reporting when you need to go to the concerned venue and your training will commence.

For BSNL, the application forms are available online. You need to download it, print it, fill it up and send it to the concerned branch along with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?