21st June 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Will I get under Top 20 percentile criteria in JEE Mains and Advance if appearing in 12th CBSE Improvement exam?

hello everyone
i secured 61% in 12th cbse and i wish to improve my marks in all subject and also want to give jee mains,advance next year.will my improved marks would be considered for top 20 percentile criteria?plz reply...

3rd December 2014, 04:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get under Top 20 percentile criteria in JEE Mains and Advance if appearing in 12th CBSE Improvement exam?

No, you will not be considered under top 20 percentile criteria only if you appear for improvement examinations. You will be considered under top 20 percentile only if you have secured good marks (the percentage required to be in top percentile) in your improvement examinations or you must have secured atleast 75% (70% for SC/ST) marks in your 12th standard final examinations from a recognised board to be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced examination.
3rd December 2014, 11:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get under Top 20 percentile criteria in JEE Mains and Advance if appearing in 12th CBSE Improvement exam?

Yes, your improvement exam marks will be considered and you will become eligible for Jee main and Advanced exams. If you can get good marks in your improvement exam, which can satisfy your 20 percentile criteria. So, try to get good marks in your improvement exam to get an eligibility to attend for these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?