21st June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS Board valid for JEE exams and IITs?

I have give cbse 12 board exam and obtained 49 percentage marks.so now can i take admission in nios board for giving entrance jee and iit exam.

16th September 2014, 01:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS Board valid for JEE exams and IITs?

49 percent marks in 12th CBSE board are not at all enough to get you through JEE mains. But, yes you can join NIOS board for improvement and then sit for your JEE (mains and advanced) examinations.
But you should know that you will have to get above 90% in NIOS board as well as good JEE mains score in order to clear the mains examination. Since NIOS is about 5% more than CBSE board, you will be required to do quite a lot of hard work than you did in 12th CBSE board examinations.
16th February 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 NIOS with science.Can i apply for phd aiims?I have done my bsc and msc
18th June 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I got marks 12th 57%in bihar board kya mai agle baar NIOS se de sakta haon is board se dene per kya mai govt. job yah jee main, advance mai shamil ho sakte hai yah nhi nios acha hai
30th August 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I have got 76.6%in my CBSE board exam and 60.4%in PCM are I'm eligible for jee advance and if not eligible so will it good to give nios exam or I should give improvement exam which will best to get good I it's college ...
Plz reply plz
7th January 2019, 10:53 PM
Siraj ali khan

If you have completed your intermediate with atleast 50% aggregate with mathematics, physics, chemistry then you are eligible to appear for this exam. JEE MAINS and JEE ADVANCE are entrance test to get admission for engineering in esteemed universities. You can apply for this exams if you have completed intermediate with 50% marks from NIOS board also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?