21st June 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission as per my UPTU ranks under different categories? Top 30 colleges and their fee structure for B.Tech programme?

Sir
i want to know the fee structure of UPTU B.Tech program?
Top 30 colleges for UPTU? Can I get a college after scoring gn59218,obc18475,gl10214,bcgl2522 rank?
regards amolya

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of UPTU B.Tech program? Top 30 colleges for UPTU? Can I get a college after scoring 58091 rank?
  2. Fee structure of UPTU for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  4. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA?
  5. List of top colleges in India conducting MBBS programme? What is the admission requirement?
  6. Can I get HBTI Kanpur after scoring 1094 rank in UPSEE?
  7. Can I get a good college after scoring 308 marks, 16078 rank in general and 4578 in OBC?
  8. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  9. Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?
  10. Fee structure for B.Tech programme for ECE? What is the residential fee?
  11. Which are the top colleges to pursue B.Com? fee structure of Symbiosis Pune for B.Com? What is the admission process?
  12. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  13. How to get direct admission in UG? What is the fee structure of top forensic colleges?
  14. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  15. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  16. List of UPTU colleges offering B.Tech Biotech with cutoff and fee structure?
  17. Information about the fee structure of B.Ed programme?
  18. List of colleges which conduct the Ph.D in Hospital Administration and modules in Ph.D programme? What is the criteria for admission? What is the fee structure?
1st September 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission as per my UPTU ranks under different categories? Top 30 colleges and their fee structure for B.Tech programme?

DO UPSEE FEE WAIVER STUDENT PAY UNIVERSTY FEE IN ANY COLLEGE OF UPTU. PLZ TELL ME.
13th June 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission as per my UPTU ranks under different categories? Top 30 colleges and their fee structure for B.Tech programme?

Sir i want loan for b tech .my rank in upsee is 1351(obc ) please tell me direction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?