21st June 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope

I have completed bsc. nursing and have 2 years experience. I am interested to study master degree other than msc nursing, hospital administration. I heard about msc. clinical research, msc. pharmacovigilance, msc anatomy. Which one is good to get nice salary and more scope? kindly provide me the information regarding the scope, job opportunities and available colleges of these courses. Tell me other courses also that a nurse can do.
waiting for the reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)? -- [New]
  2. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  3. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  4. Which course is better to get handsome salary between MSc Anatomy and MSc Clinical Research
  5. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  6. What is the scope of MSc clinical research? How much is the salary?
  7. Scope after Doing MSc Medical Anatomy -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  9. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  10. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  11. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  12. Which are the top Biotech universities? Is there any entrance test?
  13. Scope in MSc Clinical Research course? Any Government Colleges in Chennai offering this course?
  14. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  15. How much will be the Annual Salary Package after completing MSc in Clinical Research?
  16. After B.Pharmacy how good will be the career and salary? Clinical research as a career and salary that is offered?
  17. What degree to pursue for research in Biotechnology? Expected salary? Is it better to do M.Sc or M.Tech?
  18. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
28th March 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope

Can I do clinical research after my bsc microbiology and what are the career options after doing that and what will be the monthly salary?
15th November 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope

I am going to complete my Bsc physician assistant..I have interested in Msc anatomy and msc counselling psychology... which one contains more scope?? Kindly send me the details..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?