21st June 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Details about PGCET for BCA passed student? How to apply and prepare for PGCET?

Hi sir,
its Asha Rani K M, i have completed bca ,n i wanna do MCA through pgcet so can yo pls send me the complete details about pgcet n how to apply n how to get prepare for pgcet.......?

24th June 2014, 09:34 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about PGCET for BCA passed student? How to apply and prepare for PGCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir,
its Asha Rani K M, i have completed bca ,n i wanna do MCA through pgcet so can yo pls send me the complete details about pgcet n how to apply n how to get prepare for pgcet.......?

It is good that you have chosen to do MCA Course through PGCET exam and you can write this exam if you satisfy the needed qualification for the exam and it is that the candidate should have a passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% marks and there are certain exception for other category candidates as for SC/ST should have got 45% aggregate.

If you have got a valid GATE score,then you will be given preference and need not appear for Karnataka PGCET.

To apply for the exam you should pay Rs.6000 and if you are SC/ST then you should pay 3000 as application fees through NEFT from any nationalised bank to
  • Account no 878333780
  • NEFT/IFSC Code: IDIB000M010
  • Bank: Indian Bank, Malleswaram Branch, Bangalore

Candidates would need to send an email to the Administrative Officer, KEA at http://[email protected]

A UTR No will be received from the bank as confirmation of receipt of Karnataka PGCET Application Fee.Click on the Apply option and then enter the details in the application form.Upload a recent Photograph and signature in JPEG format as specified.

Regards

~Jxsab~
2nd June 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about PGCET for BCA passed student? How to apply and prepare for PGCET?

What to be filled in place of qualifying sratustatus in pgcet form If I'm a bca student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?