21st June 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?

Dear Sir/Madam,
Recently I give exam of SSC. In the 9th class received 68% marks. After passout SSC which course / Study can i successfully do? or Which course / study after SSC?

4th October 2014, 11:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?

After completion of SSC, you can find various courses related to different fields and you can opt the course in which you are interested. Some of the courses after completion of SSC are :-
1.Intermediate
2.Polytechnic

1.Intermediate Course :-
The Intermediate course is of two years duration in the mode of the first year and second year. In Intermediate course, you have four choices to opt the branch in which you are interested.

1.MPC :- If you are interested to do Engineering course after completion of the Intermediate course then, it is best to opt the MPC branch in the Intermediate course.

2.BIPC :- If you are interested to do Medical course after completion of the Intermediate course then, it is best to opt the BIPC branch in the Intermediate course.

3.MEC :- If you are interested to do Chattered Accountancy course after completion of the Intermediate course then, it is best to opt the MEC branch in the Intermediate course.

4.CEC :- If you are interested to do Commerce course after completion of the Intermediate course then, it is best to opt the CEC branch in the Intermediate course.

2.Polytechnic Course :-
The Polytechnic course is of 3 years duration and to get admission in the polytechnic course, you need to appear for the Polytechnic entrance examination.

In the Polytechnic course, you have different branches to opt the selected branch in which you are interested. Some of the branches in the Polytechnic course are :-
1.Electronics and Communication Engineering
2.Computer Science Engineering
3.Mechanical Engineering
4.Civil Engineering
5.Electrical And Electronics Engineering
5.Information Technology
7.Automobile Engineering
8.Instrumentation Engineering
9.Aeronautical Engineering
10.Aerospace Engineering
11.Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
12.Chemical Engineering

After completion of the Polytechnic Course, you can pursue the B.Tech course by appearing for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). After qualifying the LEET exam, you can directly get admission in the second year of the four years B.Tech course.
6th April 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

After taking MPC in intermediate.What is the bestway to become an engineer.
15th April 2016, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

After inter in the stream of mpc subject which coarse shall I take this what is the popular coarse around countries
20th April 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I heard that after completed inter first year , they have chance for agriculture bsc for 4 years including with inter 2 nd year there it self , is it right?
13th May 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

what course should i prefer after my 10th class in polytechnic science courses
so many courses are there which one i have to prefer
14th May 2016, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course/branch for rural area girls in polytechnic who got 85 percent in ssc
25th July 2016, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications to become a nutritionist/dietician what should I do after my 10th ssc exams?
9th May 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I have recently passed my ssc 10th board exams and I got 82 percentage in it so I should take mpc or mec. In which course do i have good job opportunities?
15th May 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Which professional course can I do on the basis of marks in intermediate with Bi.PC ? I got 97.4% in inter. Please send the details of courses, last date, fee structure, place to do etc. It can be integrated courses also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?