Dear sir,
i completed 11th class only.
but i have most of criminal mind.
then i am a big fan of CID.
then how to join CID officer?

4th July 2014, 10:06 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CID Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
i completed 11th class only.
but i have most of criminal mind.
then i am a big fan of CID.
then how to join CID officer?

To become a CID officer you need to write the exam for it and there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam.

Nationality:

>> The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate must have a Citizenship in India

Age Limit:

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 20-27 years of age for General category candidate.

>> There are certain relaxation for other category candidates and for SC/ST candidate it is 20-32 years and for OBC candidate it is 20-30 years

Education Qualification:

>> Education qualification needed for the CID exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university in any stream from a recognized university.

The candidate who satisfies all the above criteria for the exam is eligible for applying for the exam.As you have completed 11th,you are not eligible at this stage,so it is better that you continue your studies and then apply for the CID exam.

Regards
~Jxsab~
15th October 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have completed on PG in Master of computer application. I have on a criminal mind. My dream is i have a CID officer. Then how to join a CID department please help me sir.
18th November 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I completed B.Com (Finance & Investment) and also 3 years experience in Banking & Finance sector. M I elegible for CID
3rd April 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 8th and my ambition is to become a CID. What is the qualification ? If I want to study any other course after completing my degree?
6th August 2017, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I am rathna actually i am 10 class now. And my goal is to become a police or cid officer because I want to keep an and for all the issues what happening in the world special about girls though i am a girl I can take an risk for cid or police you may be thinking that these all thrash news or requesting but i am not sir if you want to check . You can try me sir iam ready for all tests and address bellemkonda, guntur dist SC ,colony d/o yedu kondlu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?