22nd June 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How do I prepare for placement while being in 3rd year ECE engineering?

I am doing 3rd year engineering ece, how do I prepare for placements? what percentage is required to join intel?

14th July 2014, 04:57 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How do I prepare for placement while being in 3rd year ECE engineering?

3rd year is the best time to start the preparation for campus placements and you need to make sure that you put good ample amount of time everyday to spend. Any company which are coming for campus placement be it service based like TCS, Wipro, Accenture etc or product based like Intel, Microsoft, Nokia etc. they always follow 3 important rounds for the selection process which are,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

Now while preparing for Aptitudes make sure that you cover all the general topics which are there, there are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare on the aptitude topics and the best of all is R.S.Agarwal. Try to get those books and prepare for the aptitude topics.

Usually each company will follow a pattern for aptitude test so once you know which companies going to come for placement make sure that you get to know on the pattern of the aptitude test followed and prepare for it accordingly and then move on with the common topics, this is one key thing to be followed for clearing the aptitude round.

Once you clear the aptitude round you will be called in for the technical interview where the questions will be based on your core subjects like C, Java, Operating Systems, Algorithms, Data Structures etc.. so make sure that you are well prepared with the basics on these subjects.

After clearing the Technical round you will be moved to HR round where some basic questions will be asked to check your Communication skills and you can easily clear this round if you are good at communication skills.

I have attached some of the supportive preparation materials for campus placement in this post for your reference. Just go through it while you are doing your preparations.
6th May 2020, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How do I prepare for placement while being in 3rd year ECE engineering?

How do i prepare for my technical round? I am an ece student. Is it very important to be good in programming to get placement. If yes, how could I prepare sir?
9th May 2020, 04:03 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: How do I prepare for placement while being in 3rd year ECE engineering?

Third year is the best time to begin the groundwork for grounds positions and you have to ensure that you put great adequate measure of time regularly to spend. Any organization which are wanting grounds arrangement be it administration based like TCS, Wipro, Accenture and so forth or item based like Intel, Microsoft, Nokia and so on.

To get ready for situations, explicitly the meeting, on the off chance that it is an IT organization review the essential programming dialects alongside the very nuts and bolts of your course (versatile comm, simple and computerized comm, and so on). On the off chance that it is a center organization, give an increasingly exhaustive catch up on of your subjects throughout the previous 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?