10th May 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What type of license and diploma is needed to open a Micro Pathology Lab?

i am m.sc, with microbiology subject ,i want to open micro pathology lab what type licensed and diploma needfor it.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of Diploma and Licence is required to open a Pathology Lab? -- [New]
  2. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after M.Sc microbiology?
  3. Qualification required to open own Pathology Lab? How to open own Pathology Lab?
  4. Can i open a Pathology lab after completing B.Sc. in Microbiology stream?
  5. How to become Pathologist after M.Sc in Microbiology? Qualification and procedure to open a pathology lab?
  6. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
  7. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  9. Can I open pathology lab after doing MSc in biochemistry
  10. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  11. Which course should I pursue after BSc Microbiology if I want to open a Pathology lab?
  12. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  13. Can I open practice pathology lab after studying Ayurvedic MD Pathology with the permission of the High Court?
  14. How to go Australia for B.Sc Micro Study with Pathology?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for diploma in clinical pathology?
  16. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  17. B.Sc graduate can do any Pathology Diploma or degree course?
  18. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
8th June 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of license and diploma is needed to open a Micro Pathology Lab?

I am BDS wanted to do pathology and microbiology with intention to open a LAB
11th November 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of license and diploma is needed to open a Micro Pathology Lab?

hi i m bsc mlt and msc mlt in specilization with micro and immunology so i m interested to open lab is that possible
24th February 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Please send me how to i can open the Diploma college where from i can taken licence. i live in indore (MP) INDIA. PLEASE SEND ME THE ANSWER ON MY MAIL ID.
[email protected]
21st April 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to open clinical patho.lab.The neccessary requirement i.e.legal,govt.permission or permission any other institution.,qualification to issue the lab report any other formility may kindly be furnish for my knowledge please. my Email ID is [email protected]
26th November 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to get a licence to start a lab and from whom, where?
7th July 2013, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

please guide me about initial license and formalities to be complied to open a pathological lab
30th December 2013, 11:44 AM
sanj_87

can I apply for licence to open a diagnostic center after completion of DMLT through correspondence along with I also have done Bsc In biotechnolgy,MBA in biotechnolgy
4th January 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

my completed M.Sc microbiology. What type licence require to open micro pathology lab.
24th June 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

what type of licensing or registration is required for opening a pathology lab in India? PLEASE MAIL ME AT [email protected].
18th November 2014, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

I completed my MSC in microbiology ?I want to open my own microbiology lab, is there any need to any other course for that ? If not then what are the rules to open lab?
25th June 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

what type of course or licensing or registration is required for opening a pathology lab in India?
18th June 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce graduate, can I start a clinical laboratory in a rural area of jorhat Assam. Please mail me about all formalities and approximate cost for it, although I have own land. My email ID is prodip chakrabarty 16 @ gmail.com
4th March 2021, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

After BAMS m apna pathology lab khol sakta hu??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?