23rd June 2014, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I fill the forms of GPSC exam? I am a B.E final year student

i am in b.e. final year can i give gpsc exam ? i can fill the form of gpsc exam ?

23rd June 2014, 05:22 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I fill the forms of GPSC exam? I am a B.E final year student

Yes, you can fill the form. The first eligibility for Gujarat Public Service Commission exam is that candidate needs to be a graduate from a recognized university and even, final year students can appear. You need to be graduate for eligibility. Five years relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes of Gujarat origin only. For the woman candidates of the reserved category, they are also granted the relaxation of ten years till the age limit of 45 years. Applicants should be citizen of India.
Applicants must have knowledge of subject of Nepal.
Applicants must have knowledge of subject of Bhutan.
The examination time table will be declared on the official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
23rd June 2014, 05:24 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Yes, you can fill the form. The first eligibility for Gujarat Public Service Commission exam is that candidate needs to be a graduate from a recognized university and even, final year students can appear. You need to be graduate for eligibility. Five years relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes of Gujarat origin only. For the woman candidates of the reserved category, they are also granted the relaxation of ten years till the age limit of 45 years. Applicants should be citizen of India.
Applicants must have knowledge of subject of Nepal.
Applicants must have knowledge of subject of Bhutan.
The examination time table will be declared on the official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
6th September 2022, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir last year studente qualifications ni details kevi rite bharvi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?