24th June 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Railways with sports quota after passing 12th commerce? How to prepare and apply for exams?

How to get job in railways in sports Costa after passing 12th commerce with 71.62 percentile how to prepare and apply for the exams conducted by Indian railways

10th July 2014, 10:57 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Railways with sports quota after passing 12th commerce? How to prepare and apply for exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get job in railways in sports Costa after passing 12th commerce with 71.62 percentile how to prepare and apply for the exams conducted by Indian railways

After having completed +2 and wishing to join in Railways is possible as you would need to write the entrance exam for joining in Railways and the exam which you need to write is the RRB Exam which stands for Railway Recruitment Board

The qualification which you need in order to apply for the exam is that:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard

# The age limit needed for the exam is that candidate should have 18-30 years of age

# There are certain upper age relaxation which is allowed for SC/ST, OBC and Ph candidates

# Education qualification needed for the exam would include such as that the candidate should have completed +2 with Physics and Mathematics as subject

As you have mentioned that you have completed +2 in Commerce stream,you are not eligible at this stage to apply for the exam,as you can complete your Degree and then join in Railways

Regards
~Jxsab~
16th September 2014, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get job in Railways with sports quota after passing 12th commerce? How to prepare and apply for exams?

My nme s kundan kumar mishra i m pssd 12th so i want to join indian railway in sports cota so tll me what i do
10th June 2021, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

How to join sports cota in Indian railway after cracking exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?