24th June 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

When is Indian Air Force recruitment rally in Jammu & Kashmir?

I want to know Regarding recruitment rally of IAF
Sir, when is the Indian Airforce recruitment rally in jammu & kashmir

Related Questions:
  1. When is the Indian Air Force recruitment rally going to be held in J&K
  2. When is the Indian Air Force recruitment rally held?
  3. How can I join Indian Air Force after 12th?
  4. What is the recruitment time of India Air Force Group Y in Jodhpur?
  5. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  6. Is the Air Force Rally at the same time? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When is the Air Force recruitment rally scheduled in MP and Bihar? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join Indian Air Force with Recruitment Rally? I have completed 12th with 70% marks
  9. Which books should i prefer to improve english and group discussion skills?
  10. How may I get information about Indian Air force recruitment? I belong to Bihar and currently living in Delhi
  11. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  12. What is the date of Airforce X Group Technical?
  13. How could I get better post in the Kashmir police force? What should I do for the same? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  15. How a Jammu & Kashmir migrant can apply for CET? How may I get the application forms for the same? I am staying at Blore
  16. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any IAF open recruitment rally in North-East Circle? Where is the exact place? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus for combined defense services exam ?Procedure for recruitment in Indian Air Force?
13th April 2015, 07:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is Indian Air Force recruitment rally in Jammu & Kashmir?

Indian Army is conducting Recruitment(Bharti) rally for various Army Recruitment Office (AROs).

Host ARO : Jammu
Rally date : 03 august - 16 august 2015.
Districts covered : Samba, Jammu, Kathua, Poonch, Rajouri, Udhampur, Doda, Kishtwar, Ramban and Reasi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?