24th June 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Indian Air Force Group X technical admit card not received even on official site?

Www.indianairforce.nic.in I have already checked.
But yet Indian airfore group x technical not received my admit card please help me

26th June 2014, 04:21 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Indian Air Force Group X technical admit card not received even on official site?

You are too late !!!

Indian Air Force Group X Technical Examination was already completed.

Group X Technical Examination is conducted by Indian Air Force Once in a year. Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized School is the minimum Credential. Group X Technical notification was already released and last date for receipt of application was closed on 17th February 2014.

Eligibility Criteria :-
  • You should have completed Intermediate from a recognized School.
  • You must secure at least 50% Marks in English and Mathematics.
  • Even diploma candidates may also eligible to apply.

Indian Air Force Group X Technical Examination has been completed on 07th June 2014 to 18th June 2014. Indian Air Force has been announced and Uploaded Eligible/ Shortlisted Candidates list for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trade Written Exam at Indian Air Force website Indian Air Force.

Call Letters/ Admit card has been Dispatched and sent to the Shortlisted Candidates by Post at the Address given by the candidates at the time of filling application form. Even you can check shortlisted candidates list for written examination from official website of Indian Air Force.
26th June 2014, 05:23 PM
anu98

Default Re: Indian Air Force Group X technical admit card not received even on official site?

I suggest you to drop a mail to them...mentioning your complete details...and wait for their response also u can call at the official no. of the indian air force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?