25th June 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

In which branch of MCA to take admission, Management, Science or Engineering?

There are various colleges in pune conducting mca management , science and mca engineering courses. Syllabus of the courses is slightly different and exam pattern is different.

My son want to take admission to mca in pune university so please in which one to take addmission?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MCA IT and Management and Science? Should I go for MCA IT or Science?
  2. Difference between MCA Engineering and MCA Management? Which one is easier and better? -- [New]
  3. Which Stream of mca is best whether Science, commerce or management ?
  4. Which is more preferred among MCA(Science) and MCA(Management)?
  5. What is best between MCA science and MCA management?
  6. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  7. How to get a job of web designer after completing BSc computers?
  8. Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for BSc computer science student? What is the difference between both? List of college of MCA(Management) in Pune University?
  9. Which is better between MCA science and management?
  10. Will I get a chance for admission in computer science or IT engineering branch in IT engineering colleges after scoring 900000 AIR?
  11. Is it possible to get NIT Trichy through Home State Quota?
  12. Can I take admission for M.Tech after completing MCA(Management)?
  13. Difference between MCA engineering and MCA Management? Eligibility for taking admission in both courses?
  14. Available courses after completion of B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  16. Is MCA(Management) a good choice? Is there any future?
  17. Which subjects will be better for me IAS Exam being a 3rd year B.Tech candidate in CS? How to prepare for this Exam?
  18. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
4th May 2017, 11:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which branch of MCA to take admission, Management, Science or Engineering?

MCA is an IT/CS course, there is no specialized stream available in it. If you are doing MBA, then there will be options for different streams or fields according to your choice.

MCA stands for Masters in Computer Applications and there is nothing else you can opt for. Admission is through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?