26th June 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?

Hello
I m presently studying in bsc final year biotechnology ,i want to take up integrated phd in genetics in iisc bangalore . can u please let me no when the next entrence exam is conducted ? when should i apply? the syllabus with the topics included fo the enterence exam, on which i should concentrate to get the best percentage and some of the sample questions ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  2. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  3. Sample question paper for IISc entrance exam for admission in Integrated Ph.D. course
  4. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  5. Date of sale of forms for admission in IISC Bangalore for Ph.D in Biological Science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  6. Syllabus for IISC entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?
  7. Date of IISC Ph.D entrance? Model question papers for Biological Science entrance of IISc? Opportunities after MSc health sciences?
  8. Syllabus for IISc Ph.D. Entrance examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Syllabus of IISC entrance exam for Biological sciences?
  10. Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?
  11. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  12. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  13. IITH PHD Computer Science entrance exam sample papers
  14. Is it mandatory to appear for the entrance exam of Ph.D? I want to take admission for Ph.D in IISC
  15. Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?
  16. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  17. Is there any syllabus or sample question paper for Ph.D entrance exam of IIT mumbai?
  18. Procedure of entrance exam to get admitted in IIT or IISC for PhD?
4th March 2018, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?

I'm presently studying bsc PCM . HOW can i apply for MSC/integrated phd in IISC Bangalore. I also need the syllabus included for entrance of MSC in IISC Bangalore and also the last date to apply for MSC/integrated phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?