26th June 2014, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?

Sir
Please give Guide list of food & nutrition in universities
I am interested in doing PHD in this subject &
Send the details of Admission Procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  2. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  3. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
  4. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D Food Science & Technology in India for a Lecturer of Wollega University?
  6. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
  7. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  9. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  10. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  11. Which university in India offers Ph.D in Nutrition?
  12. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  13. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?
  15. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D. in Food and Nutrition
  17. Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?
  18. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
31st October 2014, 11:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
Please give Guide list of food & nutrition in universities
I am interested in doing PHD in this subject &
Send the details of Admission Procedure.
Colleges Offering Phd Food & Nutrition

Kurukshetra University : Department of Home Science, Kurukshetra (Haryana)

Kurukshetra University - Faculty of Life Sciences , Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 136119

Interactive Research School for Health Affairs (IRSHA), Pune (Maharashtra)

Pune Satara Road, Katraj-Dhankawadi , Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411043

Womens Christian College, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)

College Road, Nungambakkam , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600006

Bhagat Phool Singh (BPS) Memorial Girls College, Sonepat (Haryana)

B.P.S. Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, Khanpur Kalan , Sonipat (Sonipat Dist.) - 131305

Eligibility Criteria:- Masters in relative subject with 55% aggregate marks and SC/ST candidates required to score at least 50% marks

Admission is based on the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Those candidates who have completed NET/SET can directly get admission without entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?