26th June 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?

I am MSc Biotechnology fresher Student . I want to take admission in Phd Biotechnology . I want to know that Is correspondence Phd good for my future? . Please give me some UGC recognised University name better for correspondence Phd course. Now i am thinking about CMJ university, Shilong . Give me some information abt this also

Related Questions:
  1. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  2. Which university offers PhD without M.Phil?
  3. PhD from CMJ University is valid or not?
  4. Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE? Is Ph.D degree from CMJ University, Shillong valid? Am I eligible for the same? I have done M.Tech from Allahabad Agricultural Institute? Suggest some technological universities for my Ph.D
  5. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  6. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  7. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  8. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  9. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  10. Good Universities or labs offering Ph.D and how to apply after M.Sc Biotechnology in 2010?
  11. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  12. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  14. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  15. Is Ph.D research programme of CMJ recognized by UGC?
  16. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma in instrument technology?
  17. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  18. How to do Ph.D after doing MSc Zoology and M.Phil(Limnology)
18th June 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?

Which university in Odisha offers Ph.D. program in English without any entrance examination for the session 2018-19
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?