26th June 2014, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?

Respected,
sir/mam
i m doing mba n want to do phd in management can u plz tell me is there any enterance test to have admission in phd and if i do from india can i get scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?
  2. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  3. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  4. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  5. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  6. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  7. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  8. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  9. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  10. What should I do after MBA?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  12. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  13. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  15. Beneficial courses after MBA in HRM?
  16. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Foundation Programme -Elements of Business laws and Management Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  18. discussion about Ph.D. -- [Most Discussed]
28th May 2017, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected,
sir/mam
i m doing mba n want to do phd in management can u plz tell me is there any enterance test to have admission in phd and if i do from india can i get scholarship

Yes, there is an entrance examination available for a PhD in Management in India. Those candidates who have completed a Master’s Degree in Management with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for a PhD in Management. Candidates are admitted to the course on the basis of an entrance examination and interview conducted by the university. Those candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE shall be exempted from the entrance examination.
There are various scholarships available for pursuing PhD in Management. There are scholarships like JRF, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Fellowships, Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for ST students, NBHM PhD Scholarships, Scientist Scholarship for Research etc. Candidates can get the details about the scholarships on the websites or in the university/college.
8th June 2017, 04:06 PM
LiyaSharan

Post Re: Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected,
sir/mam
Hi.. The entrance exams for PhD courses are conducted by the institutes itself. So you will have to appear for the university tests to get admission in institutes like IIT, IIM, JMI, Symbiosis, Lovely Professional University, Sharda university etc. If you are qualified NET,you can get direct admission for PhD. Most of the universities are giving fellowships to the PhD Scholars called non-Net fellowship. If you have qualified JRF, MANF, NFOBC, RGNF etc you will get more amount as fellowship. You can visit the websites of above mentioned institutes to get details regarding PhD admission and scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?