26th June 2014, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

What kind of Aptitude questions are asked in CSIR and UGC NET(Life Science)? Syllabus and pattern of National Institute of Immunology Delhi Ph.D(Biosciences) entrance exam?

Sir
I want to know the syllabus and pattern of nii (national institue of immunology) delhi for phd biosciences enterance test.
Please also let me know aptitude question will be set in csir,ugc net lifesciences or not, if yes what kind of aptitude question will be ask?
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the complete syllabus for NICL entrance exam? What kind of questions will be asked?
  2. Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Pharmacist Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Exam?
  3. UGC-NET (General Paper, Teaching And Research Aptitude) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What kind of Questions will be asked in RBI Assistant Exam?
  5. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Job vacancies in biotechnology field? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
  8. What happens in Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked?
  9. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Exam-Science (212) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. NET Political Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET examination
  13. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Computer Science – First Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary -Home Science (321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Syllabus of CSIR UGC NET life science exam? What is the syllabus?
  16. NET Anthropology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. institutes offering B.Tech in Genetic Engineering in India?
  18. Capgemini Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
1st December 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Aptitude questions are asked in CSIR and UGC NET(Life Science)? Syllabus and pattern of National Institute of Immunology Delhi Ph.D(Biosciences) entrance exam?

Sir
I want to know the syllabus of phd entrance test and pattern of examination of nii. Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?