10th May 2011, 06:18 PM
yogita rawat

Will I be eligible for MSc in Physics without having Maths in my combination?

Hi, i just completed my bsc in physics from goa. I want to do my msc in physics but not from goa university. but i dont have maths in my combination which is demanded by most of the reputed universities in india. i dont know whether i will be eligible to answer entrance exam. and even if i crack wil i be accepted?? so please provide me with some suggestions

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in M.Sc Physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  2. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  3. Can I do M.Sc in Maths one again from IGNOU?
  4. Is the combination of Chemistry is necessary for doing Masters is Physics? Best Institute in India for M.Sc in Physics?
  5. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics & Space Physics?
  6. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible? -- [New]
  7. How to do MSc in Maths after doing Physics graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Biophysics after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  9. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  10. Choice of best combination of subjects with physics for UPSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Do candidates of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry eligible for M.Sc in Statistics?
  12. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Maths or Physics? Can I apply for Ph.D in Hyderabad? Which is the best university for Ph.D in Hyderabad?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Maths or Physics having done B.Sc with MPC?
  14. Am I eligible to enter in BCA course? I have passed 2nd PU
  15. What subjects should I take after completion of 12th to become a Pilot?
  16. Can I choose the combination of Physics and Maths in IAS exam? How to prepare for it?
  17. Am I eligible for DSC school assistant in physical science after passing BSc and MSc in physics and B.Ed
  18. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
28th February 2012, 05:25 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for MSc in Physics without having Maths in my combination?

As per my knowledge you will not be able to pursue M.sc physics without maths in your B.sc because to pursue M.Sc. course in Physics you must have passed B.Sc. Examination with either of the following combination:-

(a). Physics, Chemistry and Maths
(b). Physics, Maths and Statistics.
(c). Physics, Maths and Geology.
(d). Physics, Maths and Electronics.
(e). Physics, Maths and Computer Science,with 60% or above marks in the aggregate and 60% or above marks in Physics.
15th June 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for MSc in Physics without having Maths in my combination?

I have passed b.sc. in geography with 66 percent marks and having math as pass subject. If am i able to read geoinformatics or gis??? plesase tell and suggest the institutions.... I do not want to be a teacher.....
25th August 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

will i be eligible for llb after msc physics?
9th June 2022, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I scored D in mathematics, B in English, B in kiswahili,D in biology, D in physics ,B in computer studies, A in geography and C in chemistry. Can l do B.A in geography science in hydrology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?