26th June 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get valuable job if pursuing MCA from SMU and working in BPO sector?

Hello
I am doing job in BPO SECTOR and also doing MCA correspondent from Sikkim Manipal University then it is valuable or not? and then after completation of MCA from Sikkim Manipal University for valuable job??
Thank you and regards

6th August 2016, 01:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get valuable job if pursuing MCA from SMU and working in BPO sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am doing job in BPO SECTOR and also doing MCA correspondent from Sikkim Manipal University then it is valuable or not? and then after completation of MCA from Sikkim Manipal University for valuable job??
Thank you and regards
Yes, you can get good jobs after completing MCA from Sikkim Manipal University. The experience in the BPO industry will also helps you to get a job. The aspirant can try for a job in the same organization after MCA or can try for various private sector and public sector organizations. Many IT companies recruits candidates who have completed MCA, so keep trying and you will succeed. The selection process has an Aptitude test, Technical interview and HR interview. So prepare well to clear the selection process and get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?