26th June 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt for getting secured job if completed 12th?

Now i pass the 12th with science steam from JAC.
And i want to get technical education like B. Tech.BCA and other but i get job within 2-3 years.
Which course is better for me.
Please tell me which course that have sure job.and no any diffcult to get the job.

Related Questions:
15th July 2014, 01:53 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which stream should I opt for getting secured job if completed 12th?

Job opportunities are more if you take B.Tech(Bachelor of Technology) course when compared with BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) because if you complete only BCA probably you will get jobs which gives only Rs.8,000-10,000 salary for a month in present days but if you complete B.Tech then probably you will end up in some software or core jobs which will give around Rs.20,000 - Rs.30,000 salary per month.

The only major difference is that B.Tech it will take 4 years to complete and BCA will be only for 3 years other than B.Tech have upper hand in everything. So, it will be good if you take up the B.Tech course but you can be sure that you will get the job only if you work hard and study well with your course subjects without that it's impossible to get the job even if you complete the B.Tech course.

Make sure that you sharpen your technical and communication skills while you study so that it will be helpful to apply and answer well in the company selection process in college for B.Tech or BCA freshers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?