26th June 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for interview to get selected for job?

Hello sir
i want to prepare for the interview
for the job that i get
please tell me the way for preparation
please help me about it
waiting for your reply

15th July 2014, 02:04 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare for interview to get selected for job?

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR JOB INTERVIEWS:

Some of the tips which might help you to prepare well for the job interviews is as follows,

-> Do not get nervous during the interview for any reason. Be confident and bold throughout to the interviewer which creates a positiveness on you.

-> Make sure you wear something good and formal. Do not wear anything which you think an informal. Just put those which suits you good as formal and then go for the interview.

-> Maintain proper eye contact with the Interviewer and do not get distracted with anything while listening to the question or answering the question.

-> Do your home work before attending the interview so that you know what you need to do in your interview and make sure everything is kept ready before you get into the interview room.

-> Prepare a good resume to show in the interview. Most of the companies do check only your resume and use to give job only based on it with your quality of work which you have done to build your skill sets.

I have attached many e-books in this post which talks about preparation for interview. Just go through it and start with your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?