26th June 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Gulf countries for BDS Dentist?

sir
m a dentist wit bds degree.
i ve completed it in bang.
as of now i hav one yr exp of handling clinic independently.
need a job in gulf country wat do i do?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in Gulf Countries?
  2. What are the job opportunities in Foreign countries for BDS
  3. Process of getting job in Gulf countries for Indian?
  4. What are the job opportunities for Automobile Engineers in Gulf Countries?
  5. How can I get job in Gulf countries specially in Saudi Arabia if completed BDS and having one year of work experience? -- [New]
  6. How can I get a job in Gulf countries? I am doing B.E in mechanical engineering
  7. Job opportunities in middle-east gulf countries specially in Dubai and Qatar for B.Tech part time student? Whether a candidate has to attest all documents from Gulf Embassy?
  8. What are the job opportunities in gulf countries in company secretary course
  9. How can I work in countries like Australia, Singapore, New Zealand as a Dentist?
  10. What are the job opportunities and salaries for me in Overseas if I am a Dentist(BDS) with 12 years of Clinical Experience
  11. Why is Indian BDS(Dentistry) not valid in foreign countries? What are the various job opportunities?
  12. Which course is better after Mechanical engineering for job in Gulf countries?
  13. Job opportunities in Abroad after finishing BDS in India?
  14. Job or internship in Indian Navy for BDS student?
  15. Which software course should I do for getting job in Gulf countries if completed MBA(HR)?
  16. Scope as a Dentist after BDS? Is switching career from a Dentist a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job openings in Banks of Singapore and Gulf countries? Requirements for the same?
  18. How to do a job in Gulf Countries if I am a final year chemical engineering student
17th August 2016, 03:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Gulf countries for BDS Dentist?

The Gulf countries allows you to practice dentistry by yourself. As a BDS you can be an assistant to MDS. You need to be a MDS with minimum 2 years experience.

You have to pass the DOH viva exam to practice in Dubai and MOH viva and written to practice in other states of Dubai.

There are lots of opportunities available for a BDS to practice dentistry in Gulf countries. I have listed some of them below.

> Periodontics.

> Dental Assistant.

> Oral Surgeon.

> General Dentist.

> Consultant General Dentist.

> Dental Hygienist etc.
19th January 2017, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Gulf countries for BDS Dentist?

Can I get to work in uae for experience after completing bds and one year internship from india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?