28th June 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Procedure, fee structure, duration and last date of registration for AMIE course?

hello
what are the last date of sumit amie refistration .
What is the proceedure & Fee Structure of amie .
what is the duration of complete of it .
plz tell me sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  2. Procedure of registration for AMIE? What is the fee structure?
  3. When the registration for the admission in AMIE will be started? Total fee and procedure for AMIE entrance exam?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  6. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  7. Information about fee and registration form of AMIE Section A?
  8. Duration of B.Tech degree from AMIE? Last date to submit the fee and form?
  9. Detailed information about Fee structure and procedure to get admission in AMIE Part I & II? -- [New]
  10. How to join AMIE after finishing 12th? What is the registration fee?
  11. Procedure to get registration in ICWAI foundation course? What is the fee structure?
  12. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
  13. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  14. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  15. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  16. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  17. Last date for the registration of AMIE Summer Exam? Required Fee for this?
  18. Procedure for online registration for CPT online exam? Fee structure for it?
1st October 2015, 12:28 AM
DSP@1

Default Re: Procedure, fee structure, duration and last date of registration for AMIE course?

AMIE stands for 'Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers' it is the professional certification given by Institute of Engineers.

The last date to submit the application form of AMIE is between 25-30th May and 25-30th of November.

The exam will be conducted twice in year which is in the month of June and December.

The examination fee for AMIE is Rs.2,000/-.

If you are a Diploma candidate then the course for you will be for 2 years.

If you are 12th standard candidate then course will be for 3 and half years duration.
2nd May 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure, fee structure, duration and last date of registration for AMIE course?

Sir I am completed my diploma in civil engineering. Now I am working in a private job. ls it hard course for me or not.
24th February 2019, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

SIR THIS IS MY LAST SEMESTER NOW TO COMPLETE DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN AMIE COLLEGE TO CONTINUE THE HIGH LEVEL EDUCATION PLEASE TELL ME WHAT WILL THAT TIME WHEN I GET APPLY FORM FOR ADMISSION IN COLLEGE.
24th February 2019, 12:11 AM
ADITYAG41

Sir this is my last semester now to complete diploma in electrical engineering and i want to take admission in amie college to continue the high level education please tell me what will that time when i get apply form for admission in college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?