28th June 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?

hello
my name is ramkumar ......
now i am doing final year in BE ....
i am intersted to do higher studies ms in abroad.....
can i know what are all the exams i want to write....
and which country offers low fees........
and what are all qualification i should have?????

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  2. Which country and college has low fee structure for B.Tech?
  3. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  4. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?
  5. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  6. Which are the colleges offering MS course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of countries offering MS in electronics stream to B.Tech graduates? What is their fee structure?
  8. Colleges which offers M.Sc in Nuclear Physics? Qualification required and fee structure?
  9. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  10. To do MBBS in abroad do we have to answer any kind of entrance exam? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  11. How much money do I have to pay for MBA and MCA course? Which institutes are good for these courses?
  12. How much money should we spend for CA course?
  13. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  14. Is there any job in DIE for those who are still studying 12th?
  15. Qualification required for admission in Homeopathy Doctor Training Institute? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for B.Tech programme for ECE? What is the residential fee?
  17. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  18. Required Qualification to join B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course?

28th November 2014, 11:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?

For USA, You have to appear for both GRE and IELTS. And for other countries only IELTS is enough. After completing these exams, you can apply for universities by sending your Application form.

Countries for MS with low fee:-
It is better to prefer countries in Europe to pursue your MS at low cost. The following are the countries, which you can choose for low cost
1)Germany
2)Italy
3)Norway
4)Denmark
5)Finland

Required Qualification:-
You should complete your graduation from any recognized university with at least above 50 percentage.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?