28th June 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?

Dear Sir,
I m completing 10+2 (12th Std) with PCM & English - CBSE. I m interested in foreign study for my Engineering btech. Can u pl tell me what options are available? and what are associated issues like financial, visa, tests to be cleared etc.

5th May 2017, 12:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?

To get admission for pursuing B.Tech course in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard with PCM and English from a recognized board, you have to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You need to report your examinations score reports to apply for admission to B.Tech course in Abroad universities. Once, you have secured admission in any one of the Abroad university, you have to apply for study visa and if it is approved, you can go to Abroad for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?